Thursday, January 13, 2011

Janary 13, 2011 - Snow Week

Katie has ended up having the entire week off, so she has been able to do a lot of work at the new house.

Besides Monday, when she was able to paint much of one of the spare bedrooms, she has spent the rest of the week cleaning cabinets and the refrigerator downstairs in preparation for us to move-in.

We hiked over to the house on Tuesday during lunch (I was working from home because the roads are/were still in bad shape) to make sure that everything was ok and to see if we could make any progress. I worked on some spackling, and Katie touched up paint in the back bedroom.

On Wednesday, Katie worked on packing while I worked from home, and then I went to the office in the afternoon.

Thursday was the first day where we were both able to drive without major issues. I went to work, and Katie was again off school, so she went to the house and worked on cleaning.

This weekend is a big moving and painting weekend, and we're really excited. I know that it hasn't been the most fun use of her snow days, but I really appreciate her hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment